Events in 2020 had impacted people globally and locally.
Our ways of life has changed and new normal has emerged.
Regardless, the Church of GOD must march on.
iCare is designed:
To ensure everyone experiences a true touch of love.
To keep our members ahead of prevailing conditions.
To create an active platform where job seekers and employers of labour meet with the aim of providing jobs to the unemployed and underemployed members of City of David.
1. Identify members of the church who are in need of a job, either new employment of seeking better jobs
2. Work with existing recruitment agencies and HR managers in the church to Identify companies that are looking to employ and what position they want to fill.
3. Create an avenue for both parties to meet on a regular basis, i.e. websites, databases, job fairs, training for job seekers on how to present their application, etc.
Oil and Gas Career Opportunities With Shell Nigeria
Role: Marine Officer
Work location: Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
Where you Fit in
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo, Shell interest 100%) is the operator of the Bonga FPSO and pioneered deep-water oil and gas production from the Bonga field in the Gulf of Guinea where depths reach more than 1,000 metres. The Bonga FPSO vessel has a total production capacity of 225,000 barrels of oil per day and 150 standard cubic feet of gas export per day.
As a Marine Officer, you will be a dynamic, self-motivated person who enjoys a challenge and wishes to hold a key position in an exciting development in the offshore oil industry in Nigeria.
You will also assist with marine and oil tanker system operations, air and supply boat logistics on, off and to the installation to ensure that activities in support of operations can be conducted in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner.
What’s the Role?
As a Marine Officer, you will be responsible to assist and understudy the Marine Supervisor in all aspects of their work. This includes cargo loading and ballasting, including all aspects of stability and strength calculations, cargo sampling, offload hose maintenance and general shipboard duties.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably minimum of 5 years of working experience in maritime industry and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Click to apply 👉🏻: https://lnkd.in/d5wuwQB3
Click here to apply
Click here to apply
We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to work on innovative and leading technologies. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services. We are building extremely customer focused software that can also serve many fast-growing businesses for decades to come. The project will have regular reviews with the company’s senior leaders. The scope of the project is set to scale rapidly for the next few years post launch.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
Multiple locations: United States, Canada, Ireland
4 year Bachelor's degree
• Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
• Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
• Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
• Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Click here to apply
Chief Financial Officer
SG 11 – SG 14
(MGR I – AGM II)
Lagos, Head Office
To encourage entrepreneurship and ensure that each start up gets "off the ground" and becomes sustainable
1. Identify those who are under this category.
2. Establish the area each individual is looking to operate or are operating plus the stage they are.
3. Determine the level of assistance based on 2 above and Leverage on existing facilities from all levels of government.
To create a sustainable system or platform for individuals willing to learn new skills adequate for new employment or new business opportunities, using technology as a primary tool for effective implementation.
1. Gathering information on current required skillsets in the market and individuals seeking employment or new job/business opportunities.
2. Contacting existing experts or institutions providing necessary skills for individuals in a database created which is constantly updated.
3. Creating awareness of the re-skilling system to all workers and congregation members using existing COD platforms and social media.
Provide the support system for members to get clarity, direction, accountability and support on areas of challenges.
1. Peer support system - Smaller groups membership.
2. Mentorship System (One on one and group mentorship by tribe of mentors)
3. Ongoing group empowerment program.
To promote general wellness among COD families
1. Leverage on Healing Stripes Hospital services by encouraging participation in the insurance scheme.
2. Start with monthly health talks during Church service.
3. Encourage adoption of challenges (personal/ team) to ensure healthy lifestyle improvement.
To encourage active membership by identifying with members challenges through show of love.
1. To reach out to both old and new members who have not been regular in attendance with the intention to reintegrate them back to church through effective after church follow up programs.
2. To reach out to the members of COD who are faced with other challenges. This would be achieved by working in synergy with other focal points of the iCare Pillars.
To meet the needs of COD online community.
1. Identify members who has preference for online worship.
2. Meeting the needs of virtual congregation
3. Engaging on online evangelism towards church growth.
Phone no: 012703770 (Arin)